E-Commerce Website Design
How do we approach eCommerce Websites?
Our approach to eCommerce websites is similar to the way we would approach any website. We start by gaining an understanding of your brand, organisation, working methods but most importantly your customers. After this all our efforts go into the one key goal of any eCommerce website - to convert visitors into sales.
How do we do this?
By working closely with our design and development team we create eCommerce websites that are customer friendly, inspire confidence in your brand and employ functionality that is ideally suited to making those precious conversions.
How will I manage my products and orders?
The Content, Product and Order Management System for your website is key. This is the system that you will use every working day to manage all aspects of your online business.
Our Chameleon CMS has the Products Module and the eCommerce Module to help with this and allows you to easily edit all aspects of your product range. This can be done on an individual product basis or in bulk through a product upload spread sheet. Orders are proccessed through a secure, easy to use administration area that keeps your customers updated at every step.
What else is there to consider?
- We host all our eCommerce websites on fast, secure web servers to give you a consistant level of service.
- SEO - The Chameleon CMS that manages our websites has a range of settings and Tools to help you get the most out of Search Engines.
- During the build of your website we will guide you through the proccess of integrating with a third party payment provider and PCI complience.
- If you are transferring your website from another company we will liaise with your existing hosts to coordinate the transfer.
- We can integrate your eCommerce website with your offline CRM or stock control systems.
- The Chameleon Marketing Module - a perfectly integrated way to promote your business through email marketing.
What ongoing support can I expect once my website is live?
We offer a range of support packages so that your eCommerce website recieves the maximum attention to maximise sales. Support packages can include helping you with content, reducing cart abandonment, SEO services and various forms of online marketing.